Get Wifi Booster can help you from trouble with your internet signals such as dropped Wi-Fi signals, the slowing browsing, wireless dead zones, unable to stream becomes the most problem that makes mad when you getting online.
Update the router firmware
When your wifi signal is weak, you might just need to update the firmware. Sometimes, the router needs to update to get more speed and performance. The model and device manufacturer of your wifi will determine how easy or difficult for upgrading your wifi.
Obtain the optimal router placement
The rooms and spaces in your home are not created equally. The fact, place where you set the router will affect to the coverage of your wireless. It is a logical thing for the place the router inside to a cabinet and out of the way, or next to the window where the cable comes in. however, it always not the case. Sometimes, a wired router can be tucked away, out of mind and out of sight. In another hand, router wireless needs open spaces and away from obstruction and walls.
Replace the antenna
Adding an external to your internal antenna router sometimes will be a good idea. This can send a stronger signal to you. Most of the built-in antennas tend with omnidirectional so when you buy an external antenna, it will mark with “high-gain” that can result from a difference signals to you.
Set up the wireless range extender
Sometimes, when the signal gets weak, it just means the coverage from your wifi. If your wifi covers large areas, you may need wifi extender that will boost the wifi signal.
The best wifi extenders for boosting the Wi-Fi network
Here are the wifi extenders that you can choose based on your requirement.
- Netgear AC1200 Wifi Range Extender. It is a device that simple to set up, with a compact design and affordable. It has only 1 Ethernet. It has become the basic household networking wifi extender expertise for years.
- D-Link wifi dual band range extender DAP-1520. It has a small design, easy to use with basic functions and no Ethernet. With tiny design, it will extremely boost the performance of your Wifi network in home or office.
- TP-Link Re350 Ac1200 Wifi Range Extender. The device has an Ethernet connection; with LED connection strength showing that makes the installation becomes easier. However, the large size of this device may become issues that need to consider.
- Linksys RE6500 AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Range Extender. It has 4x Ethernet and audio jack connectivity. This has a sturdy design with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports that make you are empowered to expand the network into the device with connected internet that needs connection with Ethernet. The cons of the product it is bulky design and still expensive.
- D-Link DAP-1320 wireless N300 Range Extender. The benefit from this device, it has a very small design and also affordable price. However, it has the less speed wifi as it does not feature with dual bands or 802.11 ac and there is no Ethernet connection.
When choosing your Wifi Booster, consider for the coverage areas that you need and also the signal strength that you need.